Tuesday 16 February 2010

Wednesday 10/02/20 9am to 2am

Today we got everything produced. I finished the Flash in the morning and then met the group at about half ten to finish everything else. The collectors cards that we wanted slotted in the packaging took all day to produce for some reason and that was with all of us doing it! Everything went wrong with them such as printing, colour, font, etc. we managed to get them done by about 5ish along with everything else. Steve went to Print Factory and Hobbs to print off the packaging and CD sticker. The CD sticker took only about an hour to do and we were all happy with it. Steve also managed to make a dust cover on Wednesday night which was good because this meant we had time to prepare for our presentation.

We went to the photography studio to take photos of our stuff so that we could include them in our presentation. However  because it got to 9pm and the university building was closing we had to continue at the library. We all went home to eat and then met back up at 10pm until 2am at the library. We managed to find a large room on the lower ground floor with a projector which was perfect for practicing our presentation.

There was a conflict about who was speaking as the girls wanted me to speak and me and Steve wanted Steve to speak. My reason was because although I seemed to present well in the library I knew I'd fall apart in the actual presentation. For some reason I just really felt uncomfortable speaking. Steve and the girls had an argument about who should speak because of a comment was made about a girl should speak instead of a boy because Laura Groves was female. I didn't even care as I was tired but Steve took offense. Everyone finally agreed that both of us should speak which was fine by me. Me and Steve rehearsed a few times with notes and then we all went home to get some sleep!



No comments:

Post a Comment