Monday 18 January 2010

First Group Meeting - Tues 12/01/10 12pm to 1.30pm

Today I met my group, Steven Cherry (graphics/viscom), Lauren Avery (graphics/illustration) and Sarah Baker (graphics/illustration). I see Steve quite a lot in the studio but I have never worked with Sarah and Lauren. In our group their are two of us doing visual communication and two doing illustration. We all have different skills and ideas and from first impressions we all seem to get on.

We all went through the brief and decided on the first project with the singer/songwriter Laura Groves also known as Blue Roses. From doing a bit of brief research we all got a general feel for the music of Blue Roses, e.g. earthy, vintage, folky, etc. I'm also going to find out more about David Lynch's Twin Peaks which is mentioned in the brief. I'm also going to find out more about David Lynch's Twin Peaks which is mentioned in the brief. I'm also going to find out more about David Lynch's Twin Peaks which is mentioned in the brief.

Attendance:
Steven Cherry
Lauren Avery
Sarah Baker
Jade Wells

Next meeting:
Thursday 14/01/10 - 10am

Aims for next meeting:
- Research Laura Groves/Blue Roses.
- Jot down initial ideas and impressions.
- Bring in portfolio to help give each other an idea of our own work.


No comments:

Post a Comment