Monday 18 January 2010

Wednesday 13/01/10 2pm to 6.30pm

Today I have been in meetings about my option module choice. At 2pm I went to the mac suit to do some research and saw Steve. We stayed until about 6.30pm, collecting research and discussing ideas ready for the group meeting tomorrow.

I also looked in to Twin Peaks last night and found out that it was a series based on a murder of a 17 year old girl. David Lynch also made a film based on the series with most of the same characters. I understand the kind of trees and forests that Laura Groves is referencing. The film is mysterious and strange which is relevant to the brief. There is also referencing in the film to a blue rose. It is seen as a symbol towards crime and you here the phrase 'blue rose case.' However you don't actually find out what it represents. The film is full of mystery and carries a dark theme throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment